Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Babe In Price Action

I've been spending a lot of time studying ReadTheMarket's material as well as watching Sam Seiden's webinars. Can I just say that I'm blown away? I'm always hungry for more price action knowledge, and the incredible amount of details and explanation in these material is just amazing. It doesn't contradict James16, in fact it complements it. In the past few days I've already been shocked by how prices react at the levels I expect them to, even on the minute chart.

Majority of people claim that it is impossible to catch tops and bottoms and that attempting to do so is naive and stupid. Well, the people at RTM and Ace Gazette are doing that day in and day out, so that should put any doubts to silence.

I feel like I've been reduced to a babe in Price Action once again, there is just so much to learn. The material mentioned above are among the best PA stuff I've come across (it is FREE!), and the best part is that it is not easy to apply. I like that because majority of people will catch the brief idea, try it, fail, and discard it as another hoax. This is probably why the method is not popular, it is definitely not beginner friendly. The meat and treasure lies in all the little nuances, and only the truly passionate and persevering will be able to uncover it.

Sam Seiden mentioned something in one of his webinars which I feel is very good food for thought.

"Suppose you are a trader and you can choose one of two options. Option A is that you'll know the result of every single economic data 10 minutes before it comes out. Option B is that you know where all the buy and sell orders are on the book. Which option would you choose?" (paraphrased)

Isn't that incredible? Who cares what the economic results will be if you do not know how the markets will react to them? So the obvious choice is Option B right? Well good news, you are able to know where all the buy and sell orders are! Wow how??!! The answer is in all the sites mentioned above ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment