Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Traders Guild - Excellent Source Of Supply/Demand Material

http://www.thetradersguild.co.uk/trading-education/

I just love it whenever I chance upon great sources of information. The above site is fantastic. I'm halfway through the videos but I just had to post this. Great explanation, very thorough, and very organized. It basically sums up so many trading concepts, and the owner definitely has a great understanding on the markets. Understand how S/R lines are a result of multiple supply/demand zones, how PA bars are the by product of S/D zones, what is the orderflow dynamics behind a breakout and a breakout retest, what is compression etc etc. So far everything I've learned and know is in there. Lots of educational videos, twice a week webinars, FAQ, live twitter feed, all for free. I really respect and appreciate the owner Lovejoy for his incredible generosity and willingness to teach, do check out his FF thread at http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=288707 too. The world needs more of such people.

3 comments:

  1. You weren't kidding, thanks for passing this on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    Trustworthiness & Speed

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Trading Strategies are a list of basic trading terminology to introduce you to different instruments, tools and strategies for different markets.

    ReplyDelete