Monday, May 13, 2013

Revamped Blog

I've been wanting to revamp my blog for a long time and finally got to it. Here are some of the main changes:
  1. Removal of many old posts. A lot of my old posts were full of crap (Indicator hell etc) and erroneous analysis. No doubt these were all part of my journey, but I'm quite an anal/minimalistic person and really want to remove posts that don't reflect the way I trade now and might also be potentially misleading to newer traders who chance upon my blog. I retained article links, my reflections, and various ramblings though.

  2. Change of template. Honestly I don't really like the new one either, will probably tweak it again when I have time. Just sticking to the default ones for now ;)

  3. A Trade Journal section. This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. After all I'm already journalling my trades so why not post the journal screenshots here so everyone can learn from my trades and mistakes together? I'll update this section with any trades from now onwards.

  4. More conscious and intuitive labeling. I didn't really label my posts previously, and as such everything was very untidy and uncategorized. I plan to really categorize my posts from now on, and will also need to think of some main categories to label the posts under. If I have time and am feeling hyped up I might go label all my previous posts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment